Class meeting: Last Thursday of the month, 9:30am – 10:30am (10 month class began Jan. 31st)
See what your embroidery machine can really do!
Fleur de Lis Wall Hanging is stunning on its own and can also be turned into a larger quilt as shown. Simply purchase the optional border CD, turn it on point and add the borders! The Fleur de Lis quilt is available in 5″ – 9″ block sizes and printable instructions.
Cost: $150 plus supplies
Club meeting: 3rd Thursday’s of the month twice a day at 1pm or 6pm
Important Class Policy Info!
- Our classes have a list of required supplies that you should receive when you pay for the class. Please be sure to read it carefully so that you are prepared for class.
- If you find it necessary to cancel a class, you will receive store credit if cancellation is made at least one week prior to start of class.
- We may find it necessary to cancel a class if minimum enrollment is not met. If we do, you will receive a full class fee refund.
- We have worked hard to offer you great classes with the most up-to-date techniques and information. All classes require supplies. We realize that notions, supplies, and fabric can be expensive. In order for you to have a successful class it is important for you to have all the supplies listed on our supply sheets. We do not list any unnecessary supplies.
- We also respect all copyright laws. If a pattern or book is required, each student in class must purchase their own copy, unless otherwise noted
- When you are purchasing class supplies, tell us at the register and you will receive a 20% discount on qualifying merchandise.