Walk into Quilting
It's time to get that walking foot out of the box! Take it for a drive and see what it can do. Sue will guide you through a series of basics, allowing you to have success with your walking foot.
Friday, March 23rd, 9 AM-1 PM
It's fun to share your sewing interests with others! This club is for owners of Bernina sewing machines, embroidery machines and sergers purchased from Bigsby's who want to share their sewing fun. Meetings Feature:
*Sew and Tell by club members who want to share their sewing projects* *What's new in the sewing world* * Sewing techniques, tips and project ideas* Class date(s): 3rd Monday of each month Time: 10:30am or 6pm Cost: 1st year after purchase...No Charge Club members receive a 20% discount off regular retail price of most items on club day
3rd Thursday’s, 1 PM and 3 PM
More information coming soon.
Hoopsisters Charmed Adventure
Any embroidery machine can make these quilts. Join in the fun and create this one-of-a-kind quilt!
*Paper pieced center
*Blocks take 30 minutes or less to stitch
*Create in your choice of 5", 6", 7", 8" or 9" blocks.
*Amazing One Block Wonder Quilt options and new techniques
Class date(s): Wed or Thurs classes monthly starting March 22. See calendar for all dates
Time: Wednesday classes 6:30pm
or Thursday classes 9:30am
HELP me embroider before I cry!
Do you have embroidery projects you are not sure how to finish? Bring the project to class and get the help you need to finish it. Bring your favorite snack to share, we all need to eat while we embroider!!!
Classes meet the 3rd Friday
NEXT CLASS: Friday, March 16th, 10 AM-3 PM
Quilting in the Hoop
Have you ever thought you could quilt the whole quilt in the hoop of your embroidery machine? No free motion, no longer machine, just you and your bride are a machine. Come join Sue and learn the secrets of how to get perfect placement and get those quilt tops finished. Class fills up fast, sign up today!
Fri Apr 27th, 9 AM - 2 PM
Software Inspirations Virtual Club
A year-long Bernina Virtual software class. Each lesson will emphasize a different software technique with practical application. It's a fun way to learn your software. Class fee includes a CD with Software Inspirations, Design Works Decoded, All About Embroidery Fearless and Lifestyles Club.
Class date(s): 3rd Saturday of each month
Important Class Policy Info!
- Our classes have a list of required supplies that you should receive when you pay for the class. Please be sure to read it carefully so that you are prepared for class.
- If you find it necessary to cancel a class, you will receive store credit if cancellation is made at least one week prior to start of class.
- We may find it necessary to cancel a class if minimum enrollment is not met. If we do, you will receive a full class fee refund.
- We have worked hard to offer you great classes with the most up-to-date techniques and information. All classes require supplies. We realize that notions, supplies, and fabric can be expensive. In order for you to have a successful class it is important for you to have all the supplies listed on our supply sheets. We do not list any unnecessary supplies.
- We also respect all copyright laws. If a pattern or book is required, each student in class must purchase their own copy, unless otherwise noted.
- When you are purchasing class supplies, tell us at the register and you will receive a 20% discount on qualifying merchandise.