Sue Spargo Trunk Show/Lecture
Sue Spargo Creative Stitching
Dancing Diamonds Table Runner
Learn how use a template to create the dancing diamonds. Color choices and placement is what will make this table runner dance! The use of your walking foot will complete this project.
Saturday, July 21st, 10:30 AM-3:30 PM
Two Step Quilt
Saturday, July 14th, 10:30 PM-3:30 PM
Cost: $45 pattern is included
June 9th, 9:00 AM-12:00 PM or 1:30 PM-4:30 PM
Cost: $60 plus $50 kit fee
It's fun to share your sewing interests with others! This club is for owners of Bernina sewing machines, embroidery machines and sergers purchased from Bigsby's who want to share their sewing fun. Meetings Feature:
*Sew and Tell by club members who want to share their sewing projects*
*What's new in the sewing world*
* Sewing techniques, tips and project ideas*
Class date(s): 3rd Monday of each month
Time: 10:30am or 6pm
Cost: 1st year after purchase...No Charge
Club members receive a 20% discount off regular retail price of most items on club day
3rd Thursday’s, 1 PM and 3 PM
HELP me embroider before I cry!
Do you have embroidery projects you are not sure how to finish? Bring the project to class and get the help you need to finish it. Bring your favorite snack to share, we all need to eat while we embroider!!!
Classes meet the 3rd Friday
NEXT CLASS: Friday, April 20th, 9 AM-2 PM
Quilting in the Hoop
Have you ever thought you could quilt the whole quilt in the hoop of your embroidery machine? No free motion, no longer machine, just you and your bride are a machine. Come join Sue and learn the secrets of how to get perfect placement and get those quilt tops finished. Class fills up fast, sign up today!
Fri October 5th, 9 AM - 2 PM
Software Inspirations Virtual Club
A year-long Bernina Virtual software class. Each lesson will emphasize a different software technique with practical application. It's a fun way to learn your software. Class fee includes a CD with Software Inspirations, Design Works Decoded, All About Embroidery Fearless and Lifestyles Club.
Class date(s): 3rd Saturday of each month
Important Class Policy Info!
- Our classes have a list of required supplies that you should receive when you pay for the class. Please be sure to read it carefully so that you are prepared for class.
- If you find it necessary to cancel a class, you will receive store credit if cancellation is made at least one week prior to start of class.
- We may find it necessary to cancel a class if minimum enrollment is not met. If we do, you will receive a full class fee refund.
- We have worked hard to offer you great classes with the most up-to-date techniques and information. All classes require supplies. We realize that notions, supplies, and fabric can be expensive. In order for you to have a successful class it is important for you to have all the supplies listed on our supply sheets. We do not list any unnecessary supplies.
- We also respect all copyright laws. If a pattern or book is required, each student in class must purchase their own copy, unless otherwise noted.
- When you are purchasing class supplies, tell us at the register and you will receive a 20% discount on qualifying merchandise.